Thursday, June 15, 2017

Gemini

I realised today that in the recent days I haven't been talking a lot. It is all in my head. In general, I live and breath in my head, But it just has been so much more in the last week that I stray away from a conversation. Hmm. I am puzzled. At the same time, I have developed a taste for some home decoration/renovation. I love it. I have started with my kitchen and I don't mean sushi making and extravagant cake making! I am talking about wallpaper and cupboard decor! I am very energised. I wish I was more energised towards painting, though. After finishing the last portrait I began my son's portrait but I didn't feel satisfied with the sketches and dropped it...for a while. I will give it a couple of days and start again.

I guess I am just saying how lucky I feel to have this comfort to be this creative and have time to do it. I am so lucky to have a husband who supports the artist in me. I love him so much it hurts sometimes! My sweet Gemini!

Gemini

My husband and son are both Gemini. Here is how it works. My husband will go to a club or a party or a wedding with me. He will say that he is just not the kind of a guy to dance. He will swear by it. Then, by 10:00-ish will basically give a solo, a show on the floor. By the time we come home, he will want to take tango lessons with me. And let me tell you, this man has some good moves on the dance floor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIN3IE3DHqc

Grace Jones sings one of my husband's most beloved tangos. Some of my friends will enjoys this one as well, I think. I remember sitting in Kamikawa's Melrose Place and searching all night for all the possible versions of this one while drinking merrily all the way! Let the good times return, friends!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...