Monday, June 19, 2017

The Things I Miss. Chapter I

I miss having an amazing co-worker who will spend time listening to Zaz in the locker room with me.
I miss eating school lunch and talking about carbs.
I miss cycling to school and bitch about humid with my friend who happens to cycle to school too.
I miss smoking a cigarette or two in a park and washing it down with a nice cold canned beverage.
I miss being a good bad girl or bad good girl, it all depends how you look at it.
I miss saying Dude too much.
I miss inventing new, females versions of that word!
I miss planning trips with our kids.
I miss making friendship bracellettes in the library.
I miss being encouraged and encourage to be the best.
I miss walking and feeling like a movie star with my Hollywood friend!

I miss eating cakes on the parking lot of the cake shop!
I miss teaching with the best co-teacher ever!
I miss being funny.
I miss having Christmas Eve with my best friend!
I miss being difficult to understand and eccentric with someone who understands!
I miss sharing secrets.
I miss bitching honestly.
I miss drinking Chu-hi.
I miss having a friend that will catch me when I am falling.
I miss having the best ideas and executing them.
I miss producing the most creative English bulletin boards.
I miss learning about technology and the brave new world from my friend.
I miss listening to stories about adventurous, groupie years!
I miss being understood when we both raise our brows in disbelief.
I miss trips to Costco right when they close.
I miss sitting at a temple after school and practice a good, old art of gossip.

Life Goes On. We go on. But somethings stay. They will never pass. Thank you, friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWJUhRLoN4w&list=PLfgnN_zN2ALc2NcSUxZMAYKvwOLjgbQos&index=19


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...