Friday, June 09, 2017

Cheerios

So we have a cat. Her name is Cheerios. However, her name can change any minute. My son swears that she comes to him when he calls her name. Me, I have my doubts. So we will see about that. She is a lovely , independent, tortoise shell five year old girl. She is very verbal and outspoken like a proper girl should be. So far she has explored every inch of the apartment and is now resting under my son's bed. We love her already!



I painted this in the last days in Tokushima. We were packing and getting ready to leave for Osaka while this painting was drying in a corner. At the end of our stay this was one of the last things to pack and I noticed that our cats, somehow stuck a piece of used exacto-knife onto the painting. I have no idea how they did it but it was so typical of our cats to get a result like this. Brilliant! So we have a fish swimming in the sea, or a naked butt. Depending on a person. And the piece of that metal goes really well, i think.

In the end I left it there because it became a part of the painting and part of it's creation. Today i notice there is no signature. Oh well! It will just have to stay that way. I am onto greater things now!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...