Friday, September 11, 2020

Imperfection

 Imperfection stands out almost immediately. Screams out, "I am here!" 

But embraced and adopted, tickles the soul. Because it is at the core of reality. 

Bound to happen. Born to be. The essence of love and life or maybe love for life. 

Irreplaceably one of a kind.

From the last circle to the last there is the same amount of love and attention invested. 

Embrace the imperfect, the mis-fire, mis-take. It was supposed to happen. 

Happened for a reason. 

Celebrate originality. Absorb being different. True. Real. Simple.

Rowan Berries at Wageningen Hoog, August 2020


The last circle is put on paper with a bit of sour note because the trip has reached the end. 

But then, the thrill is back as an idea for a new picture sparks in my head and heart.

4 comments:

F£ö said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F£ö said...

It's always a pleasure reading your blog, even if I don't comment on every post. I especially loved the one on the subway with Olek and the homeless !! Great story, very inspiring !
I also agree with you and what happened during the Covid crisis...
Hopefully, I'm happy to see you're writing again and can admire your beautiful paintings. Lots of love from France and hope to see you again one day. Your whole family is very welcome anytime at my home.

Ewa Zdanowicz said...

My dearest friend! So good to hear from you! I am so glad you are there to support my artistic output! I am in the Netherlands at the moment. looks like we will be here for a while so if you are ever in the neighbourhood, you must drop in!

F£ö said...

Hey Ewa, I'm really happy to have news from you !!
That's great that you are in Netherlands. I would love to know what happened between Canada and over there. Currently, we can not move from one country to the other because of the government restrictions, but if I come close by, I will be sure to come see you, Bartek and Olek. That would be such a great pleasure.
I often tell my japanese story and how you played such a part in it. My mail is fdefroco@gmail.com if you want to contact me and / or send pictures ;-)
Happy new year, and take good care of you and the whole family.

Flo

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...