Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Cats and Snake Suits

So it is official! We are getting a cat. We are getting a cat from the Humane Society. We have decided that we would give some older one a chance of having a family and a home. So yesterday my son and I paid a visit to the Humane Society on River Street and found a very friendly cat who happen to notice us as well. His name is Dude. My son loved that name! I loved his lovely nature. He was very affectionate and wanted attention all the time. So I think he is a good match. He will be adopting us on Friday. Today we did a bit of shopping for supplies. All we need is a poop box and we are all set! The Dude is coming home!

Jappinski in Canada

Jappinski was a German Sheppard of cats. He would bring out fear in the biggest and bravest of people. There weren't to many who would actually get a chance to touch this big guy! But on one occasion, when we were getting married, a friend of ours had come from Japan to join us in celebrations and this was what he managed to accomplish. You see him here sitting so proud and cool!


You rock my friend! Even our cats new that! Thank you for coming all the way to Canada to be with us on such a big day! You made that day even more special that would we could ever imagine! I don't think we  had a chance to properly thank you for that!


Our friend obviously looked the best of us all in his snake skin suit!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...