Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Queen Victoria Day

Yesterday, we celebrated my son's 9th birthday. It coincided with queen Victoria's Day that we celebrate here in Canada since 1902. I planned it at a part despite of everybody's warning about rain. Well, mother's determination is so much stronger than Weather Channel predictions. I willed that day to be just the way is was. We had some clouds, some sun, warm breeze and loads of positive energy! Thanks to all the guests it was a success. All those who showed up at the celebration made my son's birthday a very special day! Thank you! I am sending a big hugs to you!


I trace my son every year and we both paint it. These images are the first thing I see when I wake up. They hang on the wall opposite of my bed. Some days I wake up and smile at them because I know that in a split second the original will wake me up. But there are nights that I wake up from an uneasy dream, the first thing I see are three human beings with raised hands. And it takes a minute to come down and realise that everything is just fine... 

And today back to Tuesday! I started my day with this amazing song done by dinosaurs of Polish music scene. And even if you don't understand the lyrics, I think you will be able to enjoy the incredible vocals and a great melody. I get goose bumps every time I listen to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAkFavge_ys

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...