Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Mother's Door

Human mortality scares and worries me. It should be natural and unavoidable. But it is so hard to accept and it is frightening. Letting go of people is just not my thing. I refuse to do it! My heart feels too much, my heart is to weak, my heart feels to strong! How can I change? This year I have let go already of too many. Today I had a small reminder and a scare but nothing else. It made me think about that poem of ks. Twardowski again. We should take every moment to make others feel special and loved. Because we might not get another moment to do so. Today was it just a scare but it shook my entire world upside down for a moment!

Alek, Age 9

Today, I give you my son's painting. He painted it last year in his private art class. His artist shines the most when he is pushes and motivated. He is a one smart cookie when it comes to human feelings. He senses me out right away! Even though I try to stay strong and not to show my insecurities and fears. He knows too well. I see how he steps in to help, explain, smooth things out. It is absolutely remarkable how this child knows what I feel. I have always known there is a bond between a mother and a child. But he made me aware of how irreversible, irreplaceable it is. There is no other door that soothes more than your mother's door. Just by knocking on it you already feel better. That is the only door in the world that you know you can knock on at any time of day or night. And it will be opened for you with a smile.

I hope to be as good mother to him as my mom has been to me. I have some biiiiiig shoes to fill!

Wigilia 2015

Urayama, Chichibu-shi

This glass of wine is to my mom's health. I love you mamusia! It is to health and well-being of all mother's!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...