Friday, April 21, 2017

Tunneling Waves on Friday

Yesterday morning I had a visit of an old friend for breakfast. We sipped some Cuban coffee while talking about girl stuff and exchanging ideas for personal betterment. I made us some nice French toast and Russian salad. I just realised how international our meal was! Wow!

Tunnelling Waves

It always makes me happy to meet with her because she is my constant inspiration and an object of admiration. She is your regular tigress, an Amazon! Her life hasn't always been carpeted with roses. But she has always kept her crown up and her step firm. In addition, she is a true angel who makes me realise that we should be positive and believe that there is always a solution. Sometime i even suspect she can read mind!

Our last morning's get together surely made me realise that I am a very lucky girl to know so many amazing women who are my saving lights in the tunnelling waves. They don't let me drown. They inspire and carry me above the swelling force just by knowing they are there for me. I stand tall. Thank you! I salute you! I hope I get to mention you all in my blog at some point.

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...