Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Love

I love love! It is such a blinding feeling. In a good sense. You can see only the good in people and your surrounding. And you are good to others. Love gives you strength to smile even if your love is not reciprocated or even when others hurt you. I am talking about all love. Love of a friend, a boy-friend, a husband, a mother, a father, a brother, a cousin, God, angels, a home, a pet.

When I got pregnant I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I felt that this new person that was residing in me was going to take over not only my body and mind but my entire life. But when my son was finally born I discovered that this love was so strong to the point of paralysis. Overwhelming, breathtaking, dumbing and enriching at the same time! I think it was only natural that I wanted to call on all the powers of heaven to always protect him from everything that could ever hurt him. The following is an expression of all the feelings that I carried during my pregnancy and after. 


"Cello Player"

When I was pregnant I would constantly rub my belly and think that this person would be a cello player. Also, I thought it was going to be a girl named Hana! Hence we have here Studio Hana. This name represents my love and adoration to this person that today is Aleksander and completely rules my world! Hana means a flower in Japanese. He truly is my love flower!

So here we have |Alek sitting on his Guardian Angel's hand that carries him over a storm. Alek enjoys the safety and warmth of the sun. The cello in his hand represents my hopes for him.



"Angel and a Boy"

This is my favourite drawing ever. I love how safe this boy is. He is completely submerged in the angel's arms. No harm can come to him. Outside of the embrace the storm is growing wild. The sky is black, the wind is furious and the leaves fly everywhere in confusion. But my boy is safe.

Both pictures have a poems at the back. I wrote them for my son to read to guide him and to ensure him that i will always be there for him. Both pictures are not for sale. They are for him to remember that love i have for him. They are in my son's possession for as long as his decides to have them.

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...