Thursday, February 16, 2017

Kamikawa

Happy Thursday! The week is getting better! We will have a long weekend! We will be celebrating a Family Day! Family is the most important thing in the world! Where would you be without it? Who would support you the most in your weakest hour if not your family? They will argue with you, judge you, scream at you, call you names but in the end, they will hug you, kiss you and love you forever! They accept you for who you are because they have seen you ugly and small, big and strong and they have stuck by you all this time! What I am saying here is... LET'S CELEBRATE! I am starting the celebrations with a parent-teacher night. Then, I am going to pack for the long weekend. Ste. Sault Marie awaits!! 

Hang in there friends! To cheer you up I have here a really nice piece of work. One of my favourites from a great time in my life!



Kamikawa.
I love this atmosphere. The sun is setting somewhere in the distance. You can see only silhouettes of objects and people. From the parking lot of our apartment building, across the fields, I could observe this image every time sun set. My life in Kamikawa was good! I can't say that I produced a lot of paintings due to my vibrant social live at "Melrose Place". We would have bonfires, get-togethers, soccer nights, rugby nights, eating and drinking nights, "my music is the best" nights, "watch my skiing videos" nights,  Mizube Koen nights by Kanna river as well as "hide your neighbour's plants"nights. If you were there and you are reading this, you certainly remember what I mean!

Whenever I had a quiet moment I would sit myself with my sketchbook in the parking lot and sketch and re-sketch this house. I couldn't get enough of this fascinating and mesmerising structure of the roof. I don't know this for certain but I think somebody had told me that there was a handicapped person living in that house. Come to think of it, I had never seen any people around it...  I lived right next to it for three years (2002-2005) and I don't know anything about it...  No regrets. Shoganai-ne!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...