Monday, March 27, 2017

Dale's Book 3


 I am feeling very dazed and confused. Just a few days ago I got a very tragic news from Japan that my friend Dale was finally found. Unfortunately, he was right in his post on FB, that when we get the news he would no longer be here. My world is in pieces and I cannot possibly imagine how his family in England must feel at this point. This is a big shock to all that new him because we all loved him. We still do!

The world without Dale, Japan without Dale...I just cannot comprehend.

There are so many pieces of art that I have done thanks to his kind and giving heart! Dale you will live forever in hearts. Sleep tight my friend!


One memory of his kindness comes to mind on this gloomy Monday afternoon. Dale knew how hard it was for us to be there in Japan without family support. We never talked about it but he knew. So one year, a week before Christmas he called and said that he was in town and that he would be more than happy to take my son to the park if we had some errands to run. Wow! We took his offer in a jiffy. The next thing we know, Dale was at our door ready to help. While we went present hunting for our son and grocery shopping for the big meatless feast, Polish-style, Dale took our son to Kizupark, a popular playground in the area. A small gesture like that illustrates how incredibly giving and thoughtful he was. He was always good to us. I can even say he spoiled us with attention! Made us feel special. My son loved to goof around with him at Stellar parties.

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...