Tuesday, August 08, 2017

I Need to Make a Footprint Quick!

I have been talking with my friend lately and she said something that really stirred up my thoughts. We talked about how i am always concerned with not inconveniencing anybody and stirring away from knowingly and unknowingly hurting anybody or getting in anybody's way. I always separate my garbage into recyclables and non recyclables. I reuse all my plastics whenever i can. I want to minimise my impact on the planet that i am borrowing from my son and his children.  My friend said something so revolutionary that it has never occurred to me. "Your footprint may be smaller than you think." My footprint maybe smaller than I think. You know she actually might be right. I am still going to do what is right by the environment and my descendants. However, what about leaving something that is good after myself. I MUST do something so that the world knows about my tiny moment. I have to leave a little "EWA WAS HERE" carved in the future of this planet. How? What can I do? And now I am worried. Do I have enough time to do that? I MUST leave a footprint! Help!! I am going NUTs!



What do I know? What can I do well? Ah! Yes! I can paint! Upfgghh! I feel better now. I have painted and sold some paintings. So there is hope! I need to do more!! Please Help! I have started this new thing lately. I have began to paint a lot of portraits. People are happy with my work. So if you know of anyone or you yourself need a portrait please let me know. ewazdanowicz3@gmail.com. The choice of materials and the costs are all negotiable.  I will be more than happy to paint you. Let's talk. It will make you happy and it will help me reach my goal of leaving a footprint...a household at a time!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...