Monday, August 21, 2017

Back from Vacation

Sunday morning I washed off the rest of the Atlantic breeze. I watched how red sand from the Nova Scotia beaches ran down the shower floor and disappeared into dungeons of the drain system. All I have left is faint bits and pieces of sun kisses on my skin. I feel like the best moments of the summer have passed already. As if we left them in Pugwash, Nova Scotia. We lost them in our footprints on the ocean floor. What do I do now? How is it even possible to beat that!



I think I should grab my son's hand and hide from radars and sonars for a day. The subway or metro will give us refuge that we need now. TTC take us somewhere safe and kind! Somewhere where we can survive the tragic "coming back from vacation" syndrome without losing our sanity.
Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...