Friday, September 29, 2017

Feeling Grateful Again today

So it seems all my experiences and instances that I have witnessed in my life have a lot to do with the things I am grateful today. All the poverty, distress, hunger, dirt, lack of hope and possibilities I have seen in countries of the third world shaped my soul and made my feel very fortunate for all I have. All the beauty, goodness and grace I have witnessed in Canada, Japan and other countries Europe made me open my eyes and realise how lucky I have been to be able to see it and live through it. So here goes another 50 things I am grateful for.

51. For all the peaceful and unhurried breakfasts with my son on the school days.
52. For all the happy family breakfasts with my husband and son on weekends.
53. For coffee and good company to drink that coffee with
54. For all the girls nights out
55. For comfortable evenings with my husband
56. For time to get my nails done
57. For all good BBC detective stories that engage me so much
58. For all talented stand up comics
59. For internet radio
60. For light in our home
61. For faith that my parents gave me
62. For white sand and all the shells
63. For cloud weather
64. For warm autumn walks in the park
65. For driving trips
66. For lazy weekends
67. For Nuit Blanche
68. For family Christmas get togethers
69. For Santa Claus and tooth fairie
70. For Halloween
71. For yummy deserts and cakes
72. For nice pens and paints
73. For good memories from childhood and friends that still keep in touch and care
73. For all the kind and helpful people that crossed my path. I owe so much to you
74. For having a good place to live
75. For all the cards my son made for me
76. For  nice pottery in my green cupboard
77. For sour cream gelato in Roma
78. For ability to walk far and good shoes
79. For my bike
80. For kotatsu in winter
81. For comfortable silences with understanding people
82. For all drawings from my son
83. For all knives in the kitchen that my husband sharpened for me
84. For all the nice kids in the park that play with my son
85. For swimming lessons for my son for which I was able to register
86. For yoga and meditation
87. For my "super extra the best" rice cooker my mom gave me for my birthday
88. For having the need for art in my life
89. For my blog
90. For my husband helping me with technical problems
91. For my friend giving me ideas for my blog
92. For dance classes and a wonderful teacher for my son
93. For my son's beautiful and graceful dance partner
94. For feelings of pride and admiration at the dance competition
95. For an opportunity and privilage of being a mother
96. For an financial flow. Always short but always managing to live with dignity 
97. For having good friends that catch me when I am fall...in cycles
98. For fridge full of food
99. For all the problems that always work our
100. For having God in my heart



I feel lucky to be the person I am today and that I have what I have and know whom I know. I guess I have done something right in the previous life to deserve it. I love life with all my might!

Today I am meeting two of my good friends. They are wonderful women that keep me sane and keep the stakes very high for me. They are so smart and beautiful inside out. I keep looking up to them. I am grateful for them!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends! And don't forget tomorrow all night we get to enjoy Nuit Blanche! I call it my Christmas! Merry Nuit Blanche, friends! Come out and enjoy it even for a quick moment. Choose one or two projects and go see it. You never know, you could find something to be grateful for.

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...