Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Summer Vacay So Far

I have been so quiet for the last couple of days. I have to admit that our balcony looks and feels so amazing ever since my husband cleaned it up and we got patio furniture. We have gorgeous plants and bokchoy all around, a new bamboo mat to cover the street view, and of course, the chairs and tables! I love it so much that I eat all three meals out on the balcony every day! And I have my coffee there whenever I can! Our neighbours must think that we just moved in because for the last three years there was no life on the balcony and now, all of a sudden all this commotion! I am loving it! Hence, every evening I have my glass of wine there and then I start to paint. I have no time for the blog:( My apologies. But there is a new painting coming soon. You will be the first one to see. I promise!



Summer vacation has been giving me a lot of work out as well. In the first two weeks I took my son to his swimming lessons in the mornings and then, in the afternoons, we attended dance classes. Sometimes I would get a bit of time to meet up with my lovely friends for lunch or a beer or two. These meets are highly prescribed to be repeated soon! For all of our sanity's sake!

Then, on the weekend we visited a BBQ at E.coli - and - bikini - rich Woodbine beach and Edwards Botanical Garden in North york. It was fabulous! Also, on Monday we have had a play day with Da Cousins from Aurora. Finally today we had mommy and son date at Royal Ontario Museum. Creme de la Creme! The best date ever! It has been decided! My love for that place has not diminished! I want a family membership pass for my birthday! Visiting any museum with my son is always a bit hurried, nevertheless inspiring and stimulating. However, I think it will be so much better and much more educating if we can go to that museum anytime we want and visit only one room at a time.

Have I mentioned that Royal Ontario Museum was the first place to which my husband and I went together? Yes, yes! I invited him to accompany me while I completed my research for one of my Archaeology assignments. Both, the date and the research went well as you can see! Twenty years later we are still together and I graduated from York U!

And this week there was an anniversary of Billy Holiday's death! I love her and her music. This lady sang the blues like no other! She has changed forever jazz and blues! Rest in peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P0hG3sD0-E

Happy Wednesday tomorrow my friends! I am taking my glass of wine to the balcony. And then, back to work on the portrait that I was commissioned to paint. I haven't been given a due date but I know I have to do it within this week. So I might be quiet for another few days. HUgs and Kisses!

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...