Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tribal Memories

" Come On, Ewa! Try it!"

"No way! I will not have anything to do with it!"

"Come on! This could be your first and last chance to try it!"

" Nope! I don't care for it"

"But if I try it why don't you? It won't kill you!"

"Nope! I think I will live in peace with myself if I don't for the rest on my life."

He takes his shot of vodka with cobra's blood and drinks it! Our Son is cheering on with excitement, "COBRA! -!" I take one look at my husband and quickly swallow the shot as it hits my throat like a Sigismund Bell at Wawel Cathedral!




Ladies and gentlemen. This is my tribe, my people. They make me go beyond borders, they make me want to live forever. They stimulate my mind and my soul. They cheer me on to try new things and to peek at what is beyond the box! The more I think about moments like that they gave me, the more I want my heart to beat in my chest, the more air I want to inhale in my lungs, the more blood I want  in my veins. And Since I have drunk the blood of cobra, I feel I have the strength of an ox to pull this wagon forever! And if they ask me to go with them to the end of the world, I will say yes! It is worth it!

Who is your gang? 

No comments:

I Cherish The Day

I cherish the day when beauty and goodness is seen just as that. As opposed to naive, childish and stupid. naive /nʌɪˈiːv,nɑːˈiːv/ Learn to ...